- This event has passed.
“It’s just not the holidays without the New Haven Symphony’s concerts!”
Connecticut’s home for the holidays, your NHSO’s Holiday Extravaganza, is back so polish your sleigh bells and gather family and friends for that most wonderful time of the year. Principal Pops Conductor Chelsea Tipton leads a program of timeless classics and new favorites, and welcomes to the NHSO stage singing sensation and New Haven favorite, Dr. Tiffany Renee Jackson.
Please note: This concert will be 75 minutes long without intermission.
New Haven Symphony Orchestra
Chelsea Tipton, II, NHSO Principal Pops Conductor
Dr. Tiffany Renee Jackson, guest featured vocal soloist
plus a special guest appearance by SCSU President Joe Bertolino on accordion!
Adult tickets: $35-49
Youth 17 & under: Free with an adult ticket
College students: $10
What to Expect
- A concert of instrumental music by a large orchestra conducted by the NHSO’s principal pops conductor Chelsea Tipton
- This concert will be approximately 75 minutes long with no intermission
- Audience members of all ages are welcome.
- Click here to learn more about the Lyman Center at SCSU, including parking options.
- Have questions about what to expect? Email our patron services team at BoxOffice@LongWharf.org or call (203) 693-1486.
Health & Safety
Although no event can be risk-free during this pandemic, we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our audience, musicians, and staff. In order to comply with this goal and regulations set forth by local government and our performance venues, we require the following of ALL attendees at this event:
- All audience members will be required to present a photo ID and proof of full vaccination or proof of negative Covid test taken within 48 hours prior to the event.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, please stay home.
For the safety of all, anyone who is not willing or able to comply with these policies will be required to leave the event at the discretion and request of an NHSO staff member.
Click here to view our full Covid-19 rules and expectations.