1. Do you need to fulfill community service hours for your school?
2. Do you like listening to music?
3. Do you want to give back to your community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should become a member of the New Haven Symphony Orchestra High School Ushers!
As a high school usher, your responsibilities may include:
• Seating the audience
• General cleanup
• Helping children play new instruments
• Assisting at educational events
• Must volunteer at one concert per semester
• Must be in High School
• Have a positive attitude
• Have the ability to interact with guests in a positive way
Contact Head House Manager Shire Feingold at Volunteers@NewHavenSymphony.org